Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Five Step Journey

Yesterday I received a beautiful set of handmade personalised affirmation cards from my friend Michelle at @gentlewarriors.com.au. 

I thought I would share each of them with you as I take the five step journey that she has intuitively laid out for me. 

Step 1 - Peace

"Breathe... And breathe again, deeply, and often. Everything is flowing as it's meant to be, smoothly and effortlessly. All is in perfect harmony." - Soul Coaching Oracle Cards Guidebook by Denise Linn

Today is all about finding my peace. It is playing with my kids outside. Shutting my eyes for 5 mins on the couch while they have their lunch. Turning off the TV and just listening to the sounds of my neighbourhood - the birds, the postman doing his run, my son playing with his trains, my dog chewing her favourite toy. Ahhh peace I do love you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment