Sunday 8 September 2013

It's not the end, my friend

I have been surrounded recently by a lot of people who have the black dog nipping at their ankles.  One of the main reasons I started this blog was to avoid people losing the battle by acknowledging the crap, but knowing there is an abundance of love and support out there.  This dog can also be trained and "nurtured".

My realisation of late is to "talk" and don't ignore it.  Keep up communication with loved ones, to know they are loved, and you are loved in return. 

If you are having any kind of bad feelings (they don't have to be suicidal!) talk to someone - friends, family or a professional. Today I caught up with some friends and told them what I have been going through, they had no idea and were so lovely about it. 

 Even just sharing a blog like this on Facebook, you never know which of your friends is in need (and from my experience a lot of them are trying to be strong or don't want to bother people with their issues).

I can offer you or any of your loved ones - support, honesty, a bit of fun and options. We are all on this planet for a reason. I'm just starting to figure out mine. That may be all they need to get back on track. A temporary driver to take the wheel while they have a breather...

There are lots of sites listed in this blog, I did find the site below interesting and really helpful.

My love goes out to the beautiful souls who don't realise how precious they are (yet!) xoxoxo

http://www.suicideprevention.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment