Sunday 8 September 2013

Step 3 in the Journey to Happiness

So a bit of a recap of the first two steps, thanks to my lovely friend Michelle at Gentle Warriors:

1. Breathe - give yourself time out and don't sweat the really small stuff.

2. Fake it - even if you don't feel radiant, put the smile on your dial and get positive.

Step 3 - Believe

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in magic and miracles. If you can conceive it, you can achieve it." - Soul Coaching Oracle Cards Guidebook, by Denise Linn

I am a big believer in manifestation. What you put out into the world you get back. This week has been a huge reminder for me. I have had many friends and family members dealing with their "demons". Not to sound self-centred, but is it because I am going through the battle myself?? Do you ever think "gosh I am surrounded by a lot of miserable people at the moment"?? Makes me have a long hard look at how I'm seeing the world and myself in that moment.

What about a belief that everything works out for the best? A lot of people may try and beat it out of you. The catch is - only if you allow them.

Just this weekend I was told I am too empathetic AND I am always told I am too sensitive. Is there much wrong with that, especially in the world we are experiencing at the moment??

Perhaps people can't deal with such heart as it means being too authentic and people getting to know the real you. 

How does all of this tie into believing in yourself and miracles?? If you think with the outlook that you attract all good and amazing things into your life, then you deserve those things. Right?  

So how do I turn it around and start believing? There are a number of ways:

Written affirmations - a piece of paper on your mirror, a journal, a daily phone reminder. Whatever works for you. 

Listen to the voice in your head (hahaha) and what it is saying. Don't accept the negativity, turn it around.  

Get in touch with someone who will support your shift in attitude and direction. Even if its just "liking" a page or signing up to receive an uplifting blog you like. 

Give yourself time for it to work. Don't give up believing in yourself after a week because you haven't noticed any changes. They are manifesting behind the scenes and want to make sure you really want them!

To finish off, a corny quote from a great movie "If you build it, he will come".




No comments:

Post a Comment